|File Watcher V1.0|
File Watcher continuously watches one or more folders for new files, file changes, modifications and deletions in real-time. When a change occurs, you can execute an application. It will run as a Windows service, so that you need not to login into windows.
1. Watch folders for file changes, modifications, deletions and new files in real-time.
2. Watch local folders or network shares (including hidden shares).
3. Run as a Windows service, you need not to login to Windows.
4. Execute an application when an event occurs.
5. Include/exclude filtering on files being watched.
6. No need .net or java be insatlled.
1.You will need a Pentium 150 PC or higher, 16MB RAM or more.
2. The operating system should be 32 bit or 64 bit Win95, Win98, Win2000, WinNT 4.0, WinME, WinXp, Win2003, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 2008, Win 2012.
File Watcher Main GUI
File Watcher Main Setting Dialog
File Watcher Execute Setting Dialog
I have more questions - who should I write to?
Please send your additional questions to email@example.com .